Why is my HP Envy printer Offline?
HP Envy Printer Offline can be resolved using the given set of steps. Or else, confirm the Offline error code from the HP Envy printer and get connected to the HP troubleshooting page for the clear solution steps.
Otherwise, download the HP Print & Scan Doctor application to scan for the printer-related issues once you give the Scan now option after the desired HP Printer registration to the application.
- First, make sure the printer, compatible system, and wireless router are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Then, ensure whether the power connection for the printer through the power cords is appropriate.
- Try to check the printer startup settings and make them relevant to the needs if not.
- Do the Network configuration test and make sure the network performs the troubleshooting procedure.
- Get a steady & active network to start the further steps on the printer & devices.
- Utilize the HP Manual and connect the printer to the system using the setup guidelines help.
- Further, you need to start the Power-cycling method by turning off and unplugging the cords respectively. Then, you need to connect the desired cables from the backside of the printer to the electric socket.
- Turn on the Printer devices using the proper connection and settings verification.
- Now, use the given options back-to-back to receive the printer to default- Devices> Printers & Scanners option> Print queue.
- Here, choose the required HP printer> Set as default printer.
- On the other hand, pick the Devices option.
- Later, you need to pick the options Printers & Scanners option> Print queue.
- Run the printer-related queues to trash them.
- Finally, you need to access using the same system settings and proceed with the below steps.
- Now, you need to choose the Devices> Printers & Scanners option.
- On the upcoming page. Try to select the remove device. Then, you need to pick the Add a Printer or Scanner option.
- Use the same system settings and right-click to the desired printer name to See what’s printing option >Use printer Online.
- It’s time to restart the entire printer-related device.
- Or else, repeat the above steps once and attempt the print work to check the printer online.
- Yet the problem persists, Call Our Technical Team for instant support & service on the printer setup.