Skip to content
How to fix HP 7155 wireless printing problem
- Wireless printing problems may occur for n-number reasons on the Printer setup. Use the given steps to rectify the wireless issues in less time with simple tactics.
- Ensure the Basics of printer setup- Check whether the printer is turned on.
- Verify the printer is compatible with the system connected. Try to check the system OS version.
- If required, try to update the system OS using the printer driver appropriate.
- Look at the printer control panel for any error code or messages regarding the printer function & handlings.
- Check whether the printer is connected to Wi-Fi. Ensure by connecting to the USB cables.
- Set as Printer default- Use the system settings like Start >Control panel> Hardware & Sound Option back to back.
- Tap the Devices and Printers option from the system devices list- right-click to the HP 7155 printer to get the Set as Default Printer option.
- Try to reset all the devices: Use the printer and its components like the system and router to begin the restart option.
- Try to run the troubleshooter. Check the Router settings- Use the browser, type the router’s IP address, and give the enter key.
- Connect through the Wireless or security section and change the router’s settings.
- Use the printer manual, update the router’s firmware, carry out the given instructions, and instantly update it.
- Try to avoid or disable the VPN connection. In certain situations, the Wi-Fi will get restricted due to the active VPN connection, which blocks the internet connection to process print work.
- Try changing the SSID, using the network menu, and opening the network details area. Here, change the SSID.
- Uninstall the existing driver software using the system settings.
- Use the Official page and install the latest HP 7155 printer driver software.
Tips to avoid Wireless issues:
- Place the router close to the printer setup.
- Try to share the printer Wi-Fi network with the other printer-related components.
- Use problem-free network access to connect.
- Enter the network credentials correctly.