how to troubleshoot HP Deskjet 3547
When you are at your urged printing work, your printer may be in trouble due to certain reasons like improper network, power, and other reasons. Use the below steps to easily rectify the error and solution at ease. If needed or to clarify your printer’s error code- Visit the HP Official page or HP Manual reference and as per the printer model.
HP Deskjet 3547 printer Driver Unavailable:
- Once you have done the reboot process, uninstall & reinstall the printer software. At the same time, make sure the network is stable.
- Carefully, unplug all the USB cables from their respective printer setup devices.
- Operate using the windows system’s settings like Programs & Features.
- Then, from the shown list of printer names, select the HP Deskjet 3547 printer and tap uninstall option.
- Make use of the Devices & Printers option to find your desired printer name to right-click. Check whether HP Deskjet 3547 driver software is to its latest version.
- Access using the Run command by pressing the Windows + R key. Type printui.exe /s and hit the OK option. Connect through the driver tab and relax until the driver file gets removed.
- Hit the remove button and give ok.
- To the end, operate using the Print Server Properties and pick Apply> OK.
HP Deskjet 3547 printer Offline:
- Initially, use Devices> Printers & Scanners option> Print queue.
- Utilize the printer’s name from the list and select the HP printer> Set as default printer.
- You need to clear all the print queues being saved to the printer using the Devices option. Continue with the Printers & Scanners option> Print queue.
- Further, use the Run the printer-related queues and delete them.
- Connect through the system settings to add or remove the printer to bring back the printer online.
- Use the Devices> Printers & Scanners option. Wait for the resultant screen to show the desired option –Add or remove the device.
- Choose the printer to be removed from the device with the help of the devices list displayed. Here, choose the HP Deskjet 3547 printer name.
- Hit the Add a Printer or Scanner option to add the printer for printing. Next, you need to restart and start the print job using the active HP Deskjet 3547 printer online mode.
HP Deskjet 3547 printer Not printing:
- First, you need to power cycle the
- Turn OFF the printer and unplug the cords connection. Utilize the printer manual and start the printer setup using your efficient power cords.
- Do ensure with print test report using the Quality Diagnostic Report option via the printer control panel.
- Get into the ink cartridge settings and inspect the ink cartridge’s ink levels– replace or refill by selecting the HP Premium quality ink cartridges.
- Take the HP Manual support and arrange the ink cartridges according to their slots given.
- While the process of ink cartridge installation or first-time installation, the ink cartridge protective vent can block the pores which disturb the flow of ink.
- Inspect whether the ink cartridges are properly functioning without any need regularly. Purchase the new ink cartridge with premium quality.
HP Deskjet 3547 printer Not connected to Wi-Fi
- First, make sure the network stability and connect all the HP Deskjet 3547 printer devices to the same network.
- Receive the uninterrupted wireless setup connection using the below steps.
- Look at the ink cartridges and input tray paper for any needs query. Do the essentials using the HP Manual.
- Always it’s advisable to place the printer & router nearby and within the network coverage area. Then, find the WPS button on the router and printer device
- If at all, your printer is supported with a WPS button, try to make use of the HP Smart app to connect.
- Reach nearby the printer to press the wireless button & power button simultaneously. Later, reach nearby the router to Press & Hold the WPS button.
- Relax for at least 3-5 seconds and wait until the WPS configuration takes place successfully.