HP Deskjet 2722 printer
The HP Deskjet 2722 printer is a small portable printer for home use or small scale business usage. I’ve seen the need for a smartphone and computer increased and this printer can easily connect with the devices. As for scanning images, it does an enormous job of capturing the integrity of old pictures. But for those that need to connect immediately. There is a USB Type B connector setup or HP SMART APP setup on the phone can be used.
Why the HP Deskjet 2722 is not connecting to Wi-Fi?
This error can occur due to multiple reasons. A faulty network issue or a problem with the printer connectivity can trigger this issue. You can easily resolve the problems without any delays. This article deals with the right troubleshooting issues that can be followed to resolve the issue.
First and foremost check whether these aspects are correct
- The printer and the device connected to the same network
- Devices within the range of the wireless network
- The network is stable
- The Wi-Fi frequency is totally in sync with the system frequency
If all is well use the steps given below to resolve the problems.
- Switch HP Deskjet printer by turning it OFF and waiting for 10 to 20 seconds.
- Disconnect the power line from your printer.
- Then, switch OFF your computer system.
- Attach the printer power cable to the printer and turn the printer back on.
- Unplug the power cable from your wireless modem.
If problem persists use any one of the two methods given below to complete the setup
Reset the printer settings. Check the internet connection and run an internet test. Now aim to send or receive some faxes.
- Restart the computer device and the HP printer.
- Switch off the power source and remove the printer.
- Restart the router and run a speed test to analyze the network connection.
- Now link the printer and the PS to a stable network.
- Update the OS to the latest version.
- Set the printer as default.
- Press the printers and scanners icon from the start button.
- Select the HP Deskjet 2722 printer and set it as default printer.
- Access the browser.
- Visit the HP official website and download the software update utility combo to solve this problem.
- Now try to connect the printer with the wireless network using the network settings.
- If it shows an error while connecting with the router.
- Reset and reinstall the HP printer on the computer.
- Click the start button and R button to open the Run box.
- Go to the control panel > printers and scanners.
- Click the HP printer to add the printer and press properties > ports.
- Check whether good quality ports are connected to the printer using the screen.
- Finally, clear the cache and continue the printer setup.
For connecting the HP Deskjet 2722 printer with the Wi-Fi, make sure to have a wireless router with a solid disturbance-free connection. Check whether the network condition is stable and place the printer close to the wireless network. Take a network speed test and resolve the issues.