HP Envy 6452e Printer?
Scanning setup can bring the best enhancement to the printer setup & features. The scan features on your HP Envy 6452e printer denote the advanced printer specifications. Get a professional quality scanning process by downloading the latest Wireless software using the Epson Official page support.
Eventually, you must ensure with the latest HP Envy 6452e driver software suits the compatible system before stepping into the scanning features using the scan option.
Try to use the given steps to finish the scanning process.
- Start the scan setup by connecting all the printer setup properly to the network access/connection.
- Make use of the proper system settings and link through the HP Printing Assistant.
- Next, you need to confirm with the Scan from the options like Print, Scan, and Fax. Then, pick the Scan to Network folder wizard option.
- Before the scanning process, clean the scan bed by opening the glass lid of your printer.
- Firmly place the needed document to be scanned on the front right-corner of the glass.
- Make sure, you have placed the paper sheet properly on the Scan bed and ensure display panel settings.
- If you are a Mac user, pick the Scan settings > Scan to Network Folder option directly.
- Launch the scanning work by confirming with the HP Envy 6452e scanning Software.
- Ensure that the scanner bed is cleaned properly and lift the scanner lid carefully to start the scanning procedure for the duplex scanning features.
- Then, place the document to be scanned over the scanner glass and make sure the printed side faces downward. Now, gently close the scanner lid properly.
- If essential, try to choose the document and place it into the ADF tray of your HP Envy 6452e printer.
- Try to redirect to the installed HP Scan Software on your system and hit the Scan in the HP Scan windows.
- Now, you need to pick the desired HP Envy 6452e printer name using the Scanner menu. Later, pick the Scan job type.
- Make use of the navigation down arrow from the upper-right corner of the window.
- Now, choose the settings and alter the appropriate settings changes like Scan document color, orientation, and quality settings.
- Finally, ensure by using the Preview option >Scan option.
How to send Mail after scanning using the scanning features:
- Then, ensure whether the HP printer and system are under proper wireless connection in default.
- Try to check the mentioned Printer’s Mail ID address once.
- Make sure the printer starts communicating email profiles using your system.
- Then, access using the HP Printer Software of your system and choose the needed features like Print, Scan, and Fax.
- Further, you have to choose the Scan option > Scan to e-mail wizard.
- Either you can use new or move on with the directives given on the on-screen.
- Then, connect through the display screen to pick the Scan to email in settings,
- Finally, confirm whether the scan bed is cleaned out thoroughly and place the required documentation to be scanned facing upward. Lastly, hit the Scan option.