Why is my HP printer not powering on?
Printer problems also include power problems which stop your printer from turning on. Here are a few troubleshooting steps to resolve the printer problems in no time:
- Plug the power cord of your printer into the wall outlet.
- Switch on the power outlet and tap on the power button to switch on your printer.
- Give time for your HP printer to turn on.
- Do not press and hold the power button for long. It will switch on and off your printer at the same time.
- Disconnect the power cable of your printer from the wall outlet.
- Look for any other printer problems. Else, replace the power cable.
- Remove the power cable from the power module and reconnect it.
- Now, connect the power cable and reboot your HP printer.
- Plug the power cable into the printer and the wall outlet.
- Look at whether the power cable is firm with the power module.
- If the HP printer does not power up, connect the power cable to another wall outlet.
- If your HP printer turns on this time, the problem is with the power outlet.
- Unplug the USB cable from the printer and switch on your HP printer.
- If your printer turns on this time, the error is with the USB cable.
- Replace the USB cable and try to switch on your HP printer.
All these steps will help you recover the power problem of your printer. Troubleshoot the power problem and switch on your HP printer at ease. Now, you can continue to print your files with no hassles.