HP Smart App
HP Smart app is a Non-compulsory application that is especially supported only by HP users. It gives an easy platform for the users to perform print, Copy, Scan, and Mobile Fax. You can also download it on your Smartphones and tablets if required. Use the given instructions to install and use the HP Smart App on the compatible device connected.
- First, use the smartphone with the active state.
- Connect the printer network to the smartphone to download and to get paired with.
- Look whether the network is stable and secured to download and install the HP Smart app.
- Use the App-store or Web source to enter the HP Smart app on the search tab.
- Wait till the resultant page appears. Once the page is seen, hit the install tab on it.
- Wait until the HP Smart app installation process. Open the application from your smartphone and access it through the home page support.
- To add/register the printer to the HP Smart app, tap the plus-sign on the home page. Then, use the on-screen prompts without disturbing the procedure.
- Further, look at the application home page for the printer registration. Confirm with the printer recognition on the home page and do the required changes using the settings option.
- Do the needed changes in the printer configuration settings and proceed further.
- Use the desired document to be printed or used from the smartphone and use the required options on the succeeding pages.
- Move with the settings and wait for the procedure to complete.
- If the printer is unable to register to the HP Smart App, use the keypad and enter the printer details manually to connect.
- Finally, start using the functions using your stable network anytime and anywhere.
- Note: try to update the device and application periodically for the problem-free HP Smart app handlings and functions.