How to solve the Epson wireless printing problem?
Epson printer stops printing unexpectedly due to some technological reasons. The printer users may face difficulties in printing. There can be various justifications behind this situation with the printer. Use any one of the following techniques to resolve the problem.
- Turn ON the Windows > start button > Search option >Type RUN to open a new dialog box.
- Enter devmgmt.msc in the open search box to open the Device Management screen.
- Right-click on the Epson printer device and update the Driver from the available list.
- Press automatically update the driver option and click continue.
- Finally, follow the on-screen orders to update all the Epson printer software up to date.
- Now check printing and scanning from the printer.
- Check if the cartridges are in decent condition. Check its print head have any blocks.
- Check the printer driver could have any problems. Uninstall the Epson printer driver.
- Visit the Epson official website and reinstall the latest version of the driver.
- Reboot the computer > start button > Press settings > printers and scanners option.
- Add the Epson printer.
- Ensure the Epson printer is printing.
- Now print any file to conduct a printing test.