Solve Canon Printer Offline Issue
Are you using Canon printers? If yes, then you might come across the offline problem. The offline problem is one of the common problems that several users might face while using Canon printers. However, this problem can be easily resolved? Thinking how? If yes, then read and implement the below-given methods.
The below-given are the standard methods to fix Canon printer offline errors without any hassle.
Method 1: Printer Spooler Service Restart
- Move on to the computer connected to your Canon printer.
- Type the term “service” in the search bar and continue.
- Choose the option- Services (Desktop app) to proceed.
- Now, you will see the term “Print Spooler” on the screen, right-click on it.
- Select the option- Restart.
- Then, right-click again on the Printer Spooler option.
- Select the “Properties” option and access its start up type.
- Set the Start-up type to Automatic mode and choose- OK.
- The settings will get properly saved.
- After that, restart the computer and try printing.
Still, if the offline problem exists in the Canon printer, try the next method.
Method 2: Deactivate Use Printer Offline Feature
To disable the Use Printer Offline feature, follow the steps below:
- Access the computer and move on to the control panel section.
- Choose the option- Hardware and Sound and select- Devices and Printers.
- Find your preferred Canon printer and right-click on it.
- Select – See what’s printing and click on the Printer menu.
- Check whether the “Use Printer Offline” feature is properly unchecked.
- If the feature is clearly checked, then uncheck it.
- After that, access the Printer menu again and choose- Cancel All Documents.
- Finally, print a file to confirm the offline problem is clearly fixed.
If the Canon printer is still offline, then move on to the next method.
Method 3: Canon Printer Software Reinstallation
The simple procedure for reinstalling the Canon printer software is:
- Go to the computer, which is in connection with your Canon printer.
- Press the Windows and R keys and a search box will appear.
- Enter the term- devmgmt.msc and click- OK.
- Click on the Print queue option and choose your Canon printer driver.
- Right-click on the printer driver option and select- Uninstall device.
- Wait for the uninstallation process to finish.
- After that, download the latest version canon printer driver on the computer.
- Run the printer driver file and install it using the on-screen steps.
- Finally, take a sample print to confirm the offline problem is fully resolved.
Apart from this, the printer driver can be manually downloaded. For this, follow the method shown below.
- Download the “Driver Easy” software on the computer.
- Run the Driver Easy software file and follow the wizard steps.
- Install and run the software on the computer.
- Choose the displayed “Scan Now” option.
- Now, the Driver Easy software starts scanning your computer and identifies the corrupted drivers.
- Then, choose the option- Update given near the flagged canon printer driver.
- The printer driver will get automatically download and install the accurate version of the driver.
- If you want, click on the option- “Update All” to download and install the latest version of all the printer drivers, which are out of date.
- Restart your computer.
- Finally, take a test print of any file to ensure the offline problem is fully resolved.
Solving the Canon printer offline problem is an easy process if you follow the above methods. However, if you have any doubts or want more information about the methods, get in touch with us. Our customer support team will guide you with the necessary information.