Brother Printer Offline
You see, Offline issues are very common and can be easily rectified with the simple steps-to-be-done given below. For additional support, claim help from Brother’s Official page and proceed with the requirements needed before the proper network & power supply.
- Bring the printer to default
- Activate the printer and bring to online
- Trash all the print jobs
- Upgrade the firmware updates
- Printer driver updates
- Inspect the printer
Bring the printer to default:
- Initially, press the Win + R keys. Mention the control and give Enter.
- On the next page, use the Devices and Printers.
- Operate through the section-Printers, right-click to the needed Brother printer name to enable Set as default printer.
- Finally, get the printer to the option- Set as Default Printer.
Activate the printer and bring to online mode:
- On the active system, use the Devices and Printers in Control Panel.
- Locate the printer and right-click to get the drop-down option- See what’s printing.
- Wait for the window prompts, tap on the Printer> Open As Administrator.
- Pick the Printer again. If you see the Pause Printing and Use Printer Offline are under tick mark, untick the items.
- Finally, close all the windows and make sure of the printer status. Proceed below if still the printer seems offline.
Trash all the print jobs:
- Access using the Official Brother’s Website to know the printer information.
- Utilize the Downloads page of your printer to pick the operating system version you are using and tap the Search.
- Navigate downward to get the Firmware section and here, choose the Firmware Update Tool.
- Select the Agree to the EULA and Download button which is located at the bottom.
- Once you have done the settings, open the file and track the stated instruction to update the firmware of your printer.
Upgrade the Firmware updates:
- To begin with, use the Devices and Printers in Control Panel.
- Then, right-click on the desired Brother device to choose the option- Remove device. Hit Yes to the prompt.
- Stay connected to the Brother official software download website to search the Downloads page of your device.
- Choose the required one and download Full Driver & Software Package.
- Finally, open the required file you have downloaded and track the guidelines to install the latest driver and software for your printer.
Printer driver updates:
- First, make sure the printer is powered on or waken from the sleep mode prior.
- In the same instance, ensure that the LCD screen of your printer doesn’t have an error message.
- Attempt to restart the entire printer and look at whether the issues are resolved.
- Finally, track the provided instruction of the printer to reset it to factory settings.