Where is the WPS PIN on HP Deskjet 2652 printer?
WPS Pin can get the protected wireless setup configurations with your compatible system connection. You can use the below two methods to use the WPS configuration source to handle the wireless printing work.
Before that, we have instructed for WPS Button and WPS Pin for the user’s beneficial purpose.
- Push Button (For non-screen Printers)
- WPS Pin (To Screen enabled Printers)
Connect HP Printer Via WPS Button
If your printer doesn’t support the screen access, carry out the below steps to get the WPS button location and configuration.
- First, restart the printer by turning it OFF and ON.
- Locate the wireless button or Icon using the Manual support and press it on your printer.
- Now, you can notice the Blue or Green Light starts flashing.
- It’s time to go near the wireless Router’s Backside to find a WPS Button.
- In a short period, press &Hold that WPS button for at least 3-4 sec.
- Now, you can see the WPS button will start to blink.
- You need to wait at least for 2-3 mins until you notice the printer and Router’s light stops blinking.
- Yeah, you have connected to the network using the HP Deskjet 2652 WPS setup.
If you are using an HP printer with Screen or Control Panel then follow these easy steps.
- To begin with, Restart the printer devices to start the WPS setup procedure.
- Now, connect through the HP printer control panel/screen to press the Wireless Button.
- Operate after noticing the Wireless BLUE light blinks.
- Wait for your printer screen to show the option- WiFi Protected Setup.
- Proceed with the WiFi Protected Setup>Push Button.
- Connect through the wireless Router’s backside to find out the WPS Button.
- You have to wait at least a few seconds.
- You can see the WPS button will start to blink on the router by itself.
- Wait until the printer & router’s light stops completely.
- At the same time, check the printer’s screen to get the status-Connection Established.
- Finally, you can start the wireless printing work using the HP Deskjet 2652 WPS Button.
Using WPS Pin:
- Ensure that your HP Deskjet 2652 printer is under active mode by turning it ON.
- Then, press the Wireless Button on the printer control panel.
- You can notice a blue light starts to blink.
- Access & open the router IP address on any secured browser
- Next, you will be prompted to specify the username and password of the connected router.
- Correctly mention the credentials and give OK.
- Now, move on with the Wireless Settings on the prompted router browser page.
- Your screen will show you the unique 8-digit WPS pin on the router page.
- Simply, copy the WPS pin and Enter it on the Popup screen which requests for WPS Pin.
- After specifying the WPS pin, HP Deskjet 2652 printer will initiate to configure with Wi-Fi.
- To confirm the WPS wireless setup on your HP Deskjet 2652, you should see stable wireless Blue Light.