How do I connect my Epson ET-2800 printer to WPS?
Connecting to the wireless network and performing wireless prints is the easy way of printing that can be handled anywhere from the user’s place. There are various methods to connect wireless, major prefer the WPS (Wi-Fi protected setup) mode.
When you have chosen the WPS mode, you have two options:
- WPS Pin
Use the given steps to connect the Epson ET-2800 printer to WPS:
- Initially, ensure whether the wireless router and printer as enabled with WPS features.
- Then, try to make a Network Configuration test print to check the stability of the network supported or available.
- Once the network report is appropriate, proceed by placing the wireless router nearby the ET-2800 printer setup to get the flawless signal strength for uninterrupted work.
- Locate the WPS button on the wireless router.
- Use the Epson printer home screen to press the Home icon.
- Make use of the navigation arrow keys to pick the Wi-Fi setup option.
- Then, proceed with the ok option.
- Further, tap the ok option double-time and wait for the next configuration screen to initiate the WPS setup via the stable network access.
- Here, you can prefer the Push button method by using the navigation arrows help.
- Now, you will be supported with the on-screen instructions on the screen. Make use of the LCD screen prompts and try to complete the WPS setup.
- Once the WPS wireless setup is made, you will get a stable blue light on the LCD screen to denote the successful Wi-Fi connection on your Epson ET-2800 printer.
- If you are unable to notice the Wi-Fi icon on the screen, try to repeat the following steps once again.
- Now, attempt the print work. Yet you face the issue, try to restart the entire printer setup devices like a wireless router, compatible system, and printer device.
- Make sure you have removed all the signal-blocking objects between the printer and the system to enhance the print work.
- Or else, ensure with the wireless configuration settings to attempt the wireless printing work.
- Make use of the Epson Manual to get simple assistance and setup instructions regarding the network or wireless printing work.
- Ensure the network is appropriate with its network IP Address and password at the initial network setup procedure.
Call Our Technical Team for the instant support & service regarding the Epson printer setup.