How to fix the Epson printer is the offline issue?
When the Epson printer indicates it is offline, a few measures have to be taken to make sure the issue is resolved. Unfortunately, the printer’s offline status often appears only because of a few internal changes that could have been made for reasons such as a network connection, an issue with the printer connection, or another printer added to a device. These instructions will assist in the process of removing the Epson printer from an offline status by providing a fix. The steps that have been mentioned below are to be followed accurately without missing any of the steps to make sure there is no damage caused to the Epson printer. If you do not wish to take the risk of resolving the Epson printer offline issue, then there is the option of getting in touch with our expert team to make sure the problem is resolved professionally. Check the wireless connection
- There must be an active wireless connection.
- The Epson printer should be connected to the wifi.
- The Wifi connection should be stable and function at a given speed.
- Ensure the printer and the device are connected to the same wireless connection.
- Complete the check of the printer to ensure the link is active.
- Use other alternatives if necessary to ensure the printer is free of error.
- Check the compatibility of the Epson printer with the wireless router.
Check Default printer settings
- It is common for the default printer settings to change when other devices are added to the printer.
- Complete the check to ensure the Epson printer is set as the default printer.
- Move over to the device the printer is connected to and open the Settings app.
- In the Settings app, choose Printers and Scanners and locate the Epson printer.
- On finding the Epson printer, right-click, and a pop-up menu will appear.
- Choose Set as Default from the pop-up menu to ensure the change is applied.
- Restart the printer and continue using it as the issue will be resolved.
Check Printer online status
- Complete a check to ensure the Epson printer is set to work online.
- Changes can be made to ensure that the printer is available online.
- Power up the printer and the device. Open the Settings app.
- In the Settings app, choose Printers and Scanners and select the Epson printer.
- Complete the check to ensure it is offline.
- Locate the Epson printer and right-click. From the pop-up menu, choose to make a printer online.
- Apply these changes after confirming the change.
- A green tick beside the printer name will indicate that the printer is online.
- Restart the printer if needed and complete a final check.
These steps that have been mentioned above will assist in the process of fixing the Epson printer offline issue. The guidelines mentioned above are simple and can be followed accurately. However, the process must be complete step-by-step to avoid further problems. Contact us for professional assistance in resolving the question, “How to fix Epson printer offline issue?”