Brother printer driver is the unavailable error: Here’s how to fix it?
Printing and scanning are always fun when using brother printer but sometimes it may flaw from some errors due to technical problems, but you need not worry. You can aptly resolve them on your own. Out of the errors, the printer driver unavailable error is pretty common. You need not run a technical engineer to resolve this problem. We can use the solutions that have been discussed in this article and take care of them on our own.
Brother printer driver is unavailable windows 10
If you are a windows user, then these steps will come in handy. The solution is very simple, make sure to follow them one after the other to resolve the error within minutes.
- Make sure the printer and the system are linked to a stable wireless network.
- On the windows, press the control panel and access the device manager.
- From the list of devices from the window, look for the print queues option and click on it.
- It opens a dialogue box
- Locate your printer and click on the update option.
- Wait for the system to update the printer driver and close the dialogue box.
- Reboot your system and select any file and initiate a test print.
If the problem is resolved, no issue. If it persists, solve it using this technique given below.
- Press on the windows icon and click on the settings icon.
- Now in the window, select the update and security section to browse for the update tab and click on it, If any latest update is present.
- Wait for the system update, and complete the process, restart your system and click finish.
Another easy technique to resolve the problem is by troubleshooting the printer
- Press the windows, and “ I “ button together and select updates and security
- Now press the troubleshooter icon and select the printer and driver
- Now run the troubleshooter, follow the on-page guidelines and complete the issue.
- Restart your system and take a test print.
If the problem is not solved, you have to completely uninstall and reinstall the brother printer driver on the system. Use this troubleshooting technique given below.
- Press the windows and power button together to invoke the run box.
- In the run box and type msc. and press the OK icon.
- It opens the device manager select the print option, and clicks on it to expand it.
- Select your Brother printer from the list and position the cursor on it, and right-click.
- Choose the uninstall After the printer is completely uninstalled, restart your PC.
- Open the browser, visit the official website of the printer, enter the model number and download the latest fully featured updated driver.
- Extract the file for installation and complete the process.
- Reboot the system and conduct a test print.